Best Birthday Wishes for Friends  πŸ‘«

Friends are a great gift from God. If you have a good friend then you are the luckiest person in this world. Good friends are always remembered because they live in our Hearts. they are great companions when you are in difficulties they are present for you and they can share our happiness and sorrows. 

Today I am writing this article I feel so blessed to have such good friends they always try to keep me happy and feel how lucky am i. I feel very happy today that I have a chance to write these articles about best friends there are unlimited words to write I am confused that which things I write to admire my friends. I want to Dedicate this article To my Friends...


This article is dedicated to Mehran Aly, Syed Muhib Shigri, M Saeedain Shigri, Nisar and Younus Thank You for Being a Part of my life Thank you very much.😊

Friends birthday wishes



  Top 10 Birthday Wishes!😘



  • Wishing you a Happy birthday to my friend on this special occasion I feel so lucky to have you as my friend. Hope your birthday is as special as you are. May all of your dreams come true. Thanks for being such a great friend.πŸ’ Happy birthday


  • On this special occasion of your Birthday, I want to give you lots of happiness, love, prosperity, and lots of blessings 😘, and Dua to you always remains happy and keep smiling forever

  • Happy birthday to my dear friend on this precious moment I Pray for God to Bless you all the time and keep this smile 😊always on your face. 
  •  best friend birthday wishes
  • Here comes your special day, your birthday. let us rock this day and welcome one more lovely year into the list of our best moments together. Have a rocking birthday to my lovely friend!πŸ’›

  • Happy birthday, my lovely friend, I wish you every happiness your Heart can hold. Here's to another fabulous year of life! you're cute and simply best.πŸ‘­
    friends birthday cake

  • Dear friend you are very special and today it's you're big day. Wishing you have a Wonderful birthday of your life.😏

  • Here comes your special day, your birthday. let us rock this day and welcome one more lovely year into the list of our best moments together. Have a rocking birthday to my lovely friendπŸ’ƒ
  • I want to wish you all the love and happiness in the world, all of which you deserve. Happy birthday my friend!😊 Birthday-wishes for best friend
  • Here comes your special day, your birthday. let us rock this day and welcome one more lovely year into the list of our best moments together. Have a rocking birthday to my lovely friend!πŸ’ƒ

  • Happy birthday, my lovely friend, I wish you every happiness your Heart can hold. Here's to another fabulous year of life! you're cute and simply best.

  • Dear friend you are very special and today it's you're big day. Wishing you have the Wonderful birthday of your life.πŸ’