Happy Birthday Wishes for Mothers!

    God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made Mothers. Mothers are the first feeling of Love and the first feeling of love. Today I am feeling blessed to write something on the goodness of mother. Mothers are a great blessing from God who loves us and who cares for us without any reason. I am so much lucky to have a Mother. I am not writing this article for any other reason. I am writing my story in this article and the importance of mothers in our life.

     My name is Minhas Qayyum and we should have to give importance to our Mothers and we have to cheer up our moms for any reason today I would like to share some Greetings about Happy birthday To mothers. Mothers face many difficulties that their children can be happy they hide their sorrows and act like they are happy they hide their pain in front of their children.


    So Mother's Birthday is a chance for us to make her realize how much they are important to us. so I would like to share some Birthday Wishes and some Heart touching Greetings which make moms so special. 


    happy birthday to my mother

                     This article is Dedicated To My Mother Shahina Parveen!


            Special Birthday Wishes for Mothers!

    • God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made Mother's Happy Birthday to mom.                                                                                                                                                             
    • Every child’s sweetest dream is to have a mother like you. I am so lucky to have you as my mother. I wish you God gives all the happiness for this day! Happy birthday                    
    • Happy birthday, Mom! I want you to know that I am nothing without you, but I can be everything with you by my side. Love you!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
    • It's time to wish the very special day here is Mother's birthday may God live long and have blessed.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
    • I am glad to tell you that I have a mother like you may you have many more and wish for a happy life ahead. happy birthday mom.                                                                                    

                              Happy birthday wishes for mothers  

     Inspirational Birthday Wishes!    

    • Today I want to wish you the most special person on her special day, Happy BirthdayToYou Sweet Mom, May Allah Give you all happiness all over the world, Thank You For Your Unconditional Love and care. 
    • Mother is Caring & loving to their children without any reason on the special day of your birthday I give lots of love & care to my wonderful mother Wish you have a Nice birthday as you are.